Blackheads often appear in oily areas of the face, such as the nose or chin, and are impurities that make our skin look unhealthy and unkempt. Blackheads are caused by excess sebum that clogs a pore. Even if they cannot be avoided 100%, a series of natural beauty treatments and remedies allow us to partially prevent their occurrence and eliminate them. Ready to find out how to DIY blackhead removal mask naturally, quickly and effectively?
How to avoid blackheads
Blackheads appear when there is an excess of sebum in the pores of the skin, which, if not removed, is retained under the new cells, reaching oxidation and thus taking on the characteristic black color that gives the name to these impurities. Therefore, the most effective measure to avoid blackheads is to perform a daily deep cleansing skin . Wash your face at least twice a day, morning and evening, with antibacterial soap and warm water. Then apply a facial toner that will help close the pores and finish by applying a specific moisturizer for each skin type.
Tips to avoid blackheads:
- It is important to avoid the use of very oily products both for cleansing the face and in products chosen for makeup. Oily cosmetics accentuate the accumulation of sebum and the appearance of blackheads. Keep this in mind, especially if your skin is acne prone.
- Not removing makeup every day and going to bed with makeup leftovers on the face is one of the main causes of the appearance of impurities in the skin. So, to avoid blackheads, remember to remove your makeup every day and clean your face of all traces of makeup and dirt.
- Besides cleansing and removing makeup, exfoliation of the skin once a week is ideal for removing dead cells and preventing blackheads. Exfoliate with gentle, circular motions and remove the product with cold water to close the pores. There are natural exfoliates that are very effective in stopping excess fat from certain areas of the face such as clay or ground coffee.
- The use of the pore cleansing strips that are placed on the nose are useful in removing the blackheads existing in this area and preventing the appearance of new ones, because when they come off the skin they remove the excess of sebum and accumulated dirt. Leave them on the skin for 10 or 15 minutes and remove them by pulling lightly.
Useful Tips To Prevent Blackheads And Maintain Clean Skin E Brilliant
- Don’t touch your face with your hands all the time.
- Dry the skin of the face with always clean and dry towels.
- Change the pillow covers regularly to prevent bacteria from spreading to the face.
- Keep your skin hydrated and healthy by drinking plenty of water and following a balanced diet.
- Once a week, apply a homemade cleansing mask to fight against impurities such as blackheads or spots.
Natural Mask With Yogurt And Aloea Vera
One of the best home remedies for DIY blackhead removal masks the tomato aloe Vera mask. On the one hand, the tomato is a fruit rich in antioxidants, which gives it excellent astringent properties that regulate the excessive production of sebum and eliminate the accumulation in the pores. On the other hand, aloe vera is a medicinal plant with powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help calm and properly close the pores. The ingredients of this mask to eliminate blackheads are:
1 ripe tomato
3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
Preparation and Application
- Peel and chop a ripe tomato, then add it to the glass of a blender. Work it until it is well ground.
- If you have an aloe vera plant, cut it into pieces and extract the juice from one of its leaves. If you don’t have it at home, you can buy the gel from an herbalist and add 3 tablespoons to the blender. Mix the ingredients until you get the blackhead mask.
- With a clean, dry face, apply the mask to the face, especially the areas with blemishes. For better penetration into the skin, massage in a circular motion during application.
- Leave the mask in place for 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water.